Williamsburg Fiberglass Pergola
Our Williamsburg fiberglass pergola kits feature full size 2″ x 8″ double beams that support 2″ x 8″ rafters, which are spaced no further apart than 24″ on center. Shade is provided by 1 3/4″ square stringers that are spaced every 12″ on center. Stainless steel hardware and detailed installation instructions are included with each pre-fabricated kit we make. Add a pergola canopy, lighting, curtains, heaters or a fan to create the outdoor retreat of your dreams.
Our structural fiberglass components are hand fabricated, lightweight and offer a low maintenance alternative to traditional pergola kit materials. Limited only by your imagination, Structureworks can create a classic pergola design or modern shade structure to perfectly fit your architectural style. Let us know what pergola design ideas you have, and we will work with you to design an easy to assemble fiberglass pergola kit that comes with everything you need for a simple installation. All fiberglass pergolas utilize our exclusive ColorLast finishing process that gives you a lasting finish and the freedom to coordinate your pergola with your outdoor environment.
A versatile fiberglass pergola kit from Structureworks provides a beautiful focal point with just the right amount of shade and privacy for your outdoor living design.
Be sure to check out our exclusive line of luxury fiberglass pergola kits with modern designs and integrated shade canopies at Brown Jordan Structures.
Features & Specifications
- Available freestanding or structure attached models
- Standard or custom models available
- Easy installation with provided instructions
- Low maintenance
- Spans up to 22’ between columns
- Engineered to meet up to 160 MPH wind loads
- Available with custom decorative ends
- Includes stainless steel hardware
Beams – Double 2″ x 8″ hollow structural fiberglass
Rafters – 2″ x 8″ hollow structural fiberglass, spaced approximately 24″ on center
Stringers – 1 3/4″ x 1 3/4″ hollow structural fiberglass, spaced approximately 12″ on center
Attached pergolas have two columns supporting double beams on one side of the pergola. A ledger is attached to the structure supporting the rafters on the opposite side.
Freestanding pergolas have four columns. Two columns support double beams on each side of the pergola.
Standard Widths & Projections
- 12″ x 10′ High Round Tapered Fiberglass
- 10″ x 8′ High Round Tapered Fiberglass
- 12″ x 8′ High Square Tapered Fiberglass
- 10″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass
- 10″ x 8′ High Square Classic Trim
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Classic Trim
- 8″ x 8′ High Square Fiberglass with Decorative Base
- All pergola components can be finished traditionally in a single color, or multiple colors for a more dynamic look
- Custom-paint tinting to match any color desired
- Superior performance under extreme temperatures
- Highly resistant to scratching and chipping
- 20-Year Limited Warranty which covers cracking, peeling and blistering
As the exclusive manufacturer of Trex Pergola and Brown Jordan Structures, our sole business is manufacturing the best outdoor structures for our nationwide audience. We don’t resell pergolas made by other companies, we’re not making pergolas as a side business and we’re not distracted by fencing, mailbox posts, outdoor furniture, or any other backyard products.